This is a patent remedy based on the classical recipe "Shen Qi Wan" (Pill for Invigorating Kidney Qi) in TCM originally appeared in Synopsis of Prescriptions of the Golden Chamber, which is primarily used to tonify the kidney and support yang for cases of kidney yang deficiency marked by soreness and weakness of the waist and knees, cold feeling in the lower body, contracture of the lower abdomen, dysuria or polyuria. In modern clinic, it is applicable to Diabetes Mellitus and Insipidus; Hyperaldosteronism; Hypothyroidism; Neurasthenia; Chronic Nephritis; Chronic Bronchitis; Asthma; Pulmonary Emphysema; Urinary Retention; Climacteric Syndromes.
Chinese Foxglove (Rehmannia glutinosa libosch)
Cornus Fruit (Cornus officinalis siebold)
Chinese Yam (Discocera japonica thumg)
Moutan Root (paeonia suffuticosa andrews)
Poria Fungus (Poria cocos wolff)
Alisma Phizome (Alisma plantago-aquatica)
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamonum cassia)
Aconitum Root (Acconitum carmichaeli)
Actions: Tonifies and warms Kidney Yang. dispels Cold, drains damp and water accumulation and promotes urination.
1. Kidney Yang deficiency and declined fire in the gate of life which can't warm the lower energizer marked by lower back pain, weakness of legs, cold feeling in the lower part of the body, lower abdominal spasms, impotence, premature ejaculation, spermatorrhea, infertility.
2. Yang deficiency of the kidneys which is unable to control body fluids, leading excessive phlegm-fluids to disturb the lungs and heart manifested as chronic cough and asthma due to excessive phlegm-fluid, palpitations, and shortness of breath.
3. Kidney Yang Deficiency and Qi dysfunction of urinary bladder which can't control unrination: Edma, dysuria, profuse and clear urine, nocturnal enuresis, incontinence of urine; profuse urination damages Yin manifested as thirst, drinking a lot of water.
It is applicable to chronic nephritis, nephrogenic edema, diabetes, hypothyroidism, neurosis, hypoadrenocorticism, recurrence of bronchial asthma, menopausal syndrome and others, which pertain to deficiency of kidney-yang.*
Directions: Take 8 pills each time, 3 times a day.
Product label: Golden Book Herbal Extract
Common name: jin gui shen qi wan
Packing: 200 concentrated pills one bottle, 160 mg each pill
Manufactured by Lanzhou Traditional Herbs, China
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
汉语拼音：jin gui shen qi wan
服法与用量：口服，一次 8丸，一日 3次。
金匮肾气丸又名八味肾气丸，八味地黄丸或桂附地黄丸。方剂是由六味地黄丸中的熟地、山药、山茱萸、茯苓、泽泻、牡丹皮与桂枝、附子等八味中药配伍组 成。方剂中的熟地能滋肾填精，山茱萸养阴涩精，山药补脾固精。以上三药配伍能滋肾阴、养肝血、益脾阴而涩精止遗，泽泻能清泄肾火，并能防止熟地之滋腻作 用，牡丹皮能清泻肝火，并能制止山茱萸的温燥性，茯苓淡渗脾湿，能助山药健脾之功效，因此，六味地黄能补肾、肝、脾三脏之阴，而尤以补肾阴为主。临床上常 用于治疗肾阴不足所致的腰酸、腿软、头晕目眩、手足心热、舌红苔少等症。
金匮肾气是在六味地黄的基础上加入桂枝、附子二药而成。附子和桂枝均是入心、肾、脾经的热性药物，能祛风通络、温补肾阳。用六味地黄加桂枝、附子组 成的金匮肾气不仅具有六味地黄滋阴补肾的作用，而且能在补阴中生火助阳使之能达到温补肾阳的目的，因此，金匮肾气临床上常用于治疗肾阳虚所致的病症，如糖尿病醛固酮增多症、甲状腺功能低下、慢性肾炎、肾性水肿、肾上腺皮质功能减退症、甲状腺功能低下、慢性支气管哮喘、更年期综合征等所表现的腰痛腿软、身体 怕冷、小腹拘急、小便清长、舌淡体胖、脉细无力等症。
Golden Book Herbal Extract
- Brand: Lanzhou Traditional Herbs
- Product Code: 1x200pills
- Reward Points: 60
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 599
- 12 or more $4.79