Blood Tonic Syrup
- Brand: Mount Spring
- Product Code: 1x180ml
- Reward Points: 200
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 1999
Replenishing Qi and nourishing the blood, the formula is clinically proved with measurable beneficial effects to all 3 types of blood cells in China, naturally relieving anemia. It is best for women, the elderly, and anyone in weakness of physical conditions.
Product label: Blood Tonic Syrup / Blood Nutritient Syrup
Packing: 6.1 fl oz (180 ml) / bottle
Product of China
Dong quai (root)
Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
Chinese peony (root)
Equns asinuslinnaeus (gelatin)
Sichuan lovage (rhizome)
Chinese licorice (root)
Actions Nourishes blood, invigorates qi, promote production and health of all 3 blood cells (red blood cell, white blood cell, and platelet).
Indications: Use for relieving anemia naturally in various conditions and organs involved. It is helpful to people with anemia or weakness due to iron deficientcy, irregular menstruation, pregnancy, giving birth, surgery, stress, HIV / AIDS treatment, cancer treatment.*
Directions: Start with 5 ml (about 1 tea spoon), 1 or 2 times a day. May gradually increase to 15 ml a time.
Caution: Don't take in evening, to avoid too much energy and difficult to get into sleep. It may not be used if you are vegetarin or allergic or sensitive to honey.
1. Anemia (anaemia) is a common complication of many chronic diseases, such as Cancer, Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Chronic kidney Disease, HIV infection and AIDS, Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Unlike any other supplements that simply provide elements of blood cells, Nature's Essence™ Blood Tonic Syrup nourishes the blood and relieves anemia by promoting health of organs and processes involved in blood production and health. These unique properties make the Blood Tonic Syrup very helpful in various conditions, including:
- weakness and anemia due to chronic diseases;
- many sub types of anemia due to inefficient bone marrow, or breakdown of blood cells;
- weak physical conditions such as after surgery, after giving birth, irregular menstruation, or getting old.
2. A modern form of the prescription in TCM Peach Seed and Safflower Decoction of Four Ingredients (prepared rhizome of rehmannia, Chuanxiong rhizome, peony root, Chinese angelica root) functions nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation and dispelling blood stasis. It is helpful to women in preceded menstrual cycle, menorrhagia with purple in color, ropy, or with some masses, abdominal pain and distension.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.