Used for sterility, delayed menstrual cycle, abdomen pain during menstruation, little blood in the amount, dark in color, accompanied by blood masses, or amenorrhea, thin and profuse leukorrhea, pale tongue, due to deficiency of qi and blood. The classical recipe "Ai Fu Nun Gong Wan" (Argyi and Cyperus Uterus-Warming Pill) is primarily used for warming womb and channels, nourishing blood and promoting blood circulation, in cases of cold-deficiency of women womb, gonorrhea leukorrhea, sallow complexion, pain of lower limbs, lassitude, weakness, irregular circulation of channels, and failure to conceive for a long time.
Product label: Her Maintenance
(Nuan gong yun zi wan)
Packing: 200 concentrated pills / bottle
Manufactured by Lanzhou Traditional Herbs, China.
Rehmannia (cured root tuber)
Equns asinus linnaeus (gelatin)
Chinese mugwort (leaf)
Sichuan leasel (root)
Dong quai (root)
Ligusticum wallichii (rhizome)
Chinese skullcap (root)
Chinese peony (root)
Actions: Replenishes qi, nourishes and invigorates blood, regulates menstruation and stops pain. Expels the cold and warms the uterus to help conception.
Indications: Used for sterility, delayed menstrual cycle, abdomen pain during menstruation, little blood in the amount, dark in color, accompanied by blood masses, or amenorrhea, thin and profuse leukorrhea, pale tongue, due to deficiency of qi and blood, and due to the retention of cold-evil in the uterus.
It is applicable to:
1. Menstrual disorders: delayed menstrual cycle with scanty menstruation, accompanied by blood masses and dark color, abdominal cold pain which can be relieved by warmth, or intolerance of cold with cold limbs, soreness of waist and lack of vitality, pale tongue with white fur, thready and weak pulse.
2. Adenomyosis: cold coagulation and blood stasis, long-term or heavy menstrual bleeding, painful menstruation which gets increasing worse, pelvic pain during intercourse.
3. Amenorrhea: delayed menstrual cycle with scanty menstruation leading gradually to amenorrhea, accompanied with constitutional debility, lassitude in loins and legs, dizziness, tinnitus, short of breath and want of speech, fullness and stuffiness in the region of hypochondria.
4. Dysmenorrhea: distending pain in the lower abdomen prior to or during menstruation, which can be relieved by warmth, menstrual flow scanty in amount, dark in color, intolerance of cold with cold limbs, lack of vitality and asthenia, pale tongue with white and greasy fur, deep and tense pulse or thread and weak pulse.
5. Leukorrhea: lucid, cold, thin and profuse, and discharged continuously, soreness in the waist and coldness in the abdomen, pale tongue with white and thin fur, deep and slow pulse.
6. Sterility long after marriage, delayed menstruation, little and pale menstrual blood, dark and gloomy complexion, lassitude in loins and legs, sexual hypoesthesia, pale tongue with white fur, deep and thready or deep and slow pulse.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
汉语拼音：nuan gong yun zi wan
用法用量：口服，每日三次 每次八粒 饭前或饭后半小时服用。
Nuan gong yun zi wan (Her Maintenance)
- Brand: Lanzhou Traditional Herbs
- Product Code: 1x200pills
- Reward Points: 60
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 599