is used for cold-deficiency of womb, gonorrhea, leukorrhea, sallow complexion, pain of lower limbs, lassitude, weakness, irregular circulation of channels, and failure to conceive for a long time.
Product label: Fu Ke Zhong Zi Wan
Packing: 200 concentrated pills / bottle
Manufactured by Lanzhou Foguan Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., China.
Prepared Rehmannia Root
Nut Grass Rhizome
Sichuan Lovage Rhizome
White Peony Root without Bark
Chinese Mugwort Leaf
Sichuan Teasel Root
Baikal Skullcap Root.
Actions: Reinforces the kidney and liver, nourishes blood and regulates menstruation, relieves cramps associated with the menstrual cycle. Expels the cold and warms the uterus to help conception.
Indications: Used for sterility, delayed menstrual cycle, abdomen pain during menstruation, little blood in the amount, dark in color, accompanied by blood masses, or amenorrhea, thin and profuse leukorrhea, pale tongue, due to deficiency of qi and blood, and due to the retention of cold-evil in the uterus.
It is applicable to:
1. Menstrual disorders: delayed menstrual cycle with scanty menstruation, accompanied by blood masses and dark color, abdominal cold pain which can be relieved by warmth, or intolerance of cold with cold limbs, soreness of waist and lack of vitality, pale tongue with white fur, thready and weak pulse.
2. Adenomyosis: cold coagulation and blood stasis, long-term or heavy menstrual bleeding, painful menstruation which gets increasing worse, pelvic pain during intercourse.
3. Amenorrhea: delayed menstrual cycle with scanty menstruation leading gradually to amenorrhea, accompanied with constitutional debility, lassitude in loins and legs, dizziness, tinnitus, short of breath and want of speech, fullness and stuffiness in the region of hypochondria.
4. Dysmenorrhea: distending pain in the lower abdomen prior to or during menstruation, which can be relieved by warmth, menstrual flow scanty in amount, dark in color, intolerance of cold with cold limbs, lack of vitality and asthenia, pale tongue with white and greasy fur, deep and tense pulse or thread and weak pulse.
5. Leukorrhea: lucid, cold, thin and profuse, and discharged continuously, soreness in the waist and coldness in the abdomen, pale tongue with white and thin fur, deep and slow pulse.
6. Sterility long after marriage, delayed menstruation, little and pale menstrual blood, dark and gloomy complexion, lassitude in loins and legs, sexual hypoesthesia, pale tongue with white fur, deep and thready or deep and slow pulse.*
Directions: Take 8 pills each time, three times a day.
Cautions: Not to be used during pregnancy. Not to be used long term or in excess of recommended amounts. Not recommended in cases of diarrhea, indigestion, headaches, or excessive menstrual bleeding. Use with caution in cases of abdominal distention.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
汉语拼音：fu ke zhong zi wan
用法用量：口服，每日三次 每次八粒 饭前或饭后半小时服用。
Fu ke zhong zi wan
- Brand: Product of China
- Product Code: 1x200pills
- Reward Points: 45
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 899