Title: Clinical Applications of Eight Essential Classical Formulae
Author: Zheng Weida
Publisher: People's Medical Publishing House, 2008.
Binding: Hardcopy, 10.2 x 7.4 x 1.1 inches, 402 pages
This great clinical textbook enumerates a concise number of essential formulas which are highly effective in clinic and demonstrates not only the ingredients, functions, indications and explanation of each classical formula, but also describes their uses by modifying the ingredients and dosages. It also provides an explicit description of the relationship between several groups of formulas, understanding the ingredients, rules of modification, and clinical applications.
- Eight Essential Classical Formulae and their modifications includes 359 commonly used formulae:
Gui Zhi Tang (Cinnamon Twig Decoction)
Ma Huang Tang (Ephedra Decoction)
Xiao Chai Hu Tang (Minor Bupleurum Decoction)
Er Chen Tang (Two-Cured Decoction)
Si Ni Tang (Frigid Extremities Decoction)
Si Jun Zi Tang (Four-Gentleman Decoction)
Si Wu Tang (Four-Substance Decoction)
Liu Wei Di Huang Tang (Six-Ingredient Decoction with Rehmannia)
- Demonstrates not only the ingredients, functions, indications and explanation of each formula, but also describes their uses according to ancient and modern physicians.
- Provides an explicit description of the relationship between several groups of formulae, an understanding of the ingredients, the rules of modification, and clinical applications.
- Enumerates a concentrated number of essential formulae which are effective and remain an important reference in clinic.
- States practical applications of the formulae for diseases of the different internal departments including gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and oncology.
About the Author
Professor Zheng Wei-da was born in 1959 to an old and well-known family of Chinese medicine doctors in Minqing, Fujian province. He is a visiting professor at the Beijing University of Chinese medicine. He has also served as vice-chairman of the Tumor Department in the China Association of Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy, the vice-president and Secretary of the International Institute of Chinese Medicine Anti-Cancer Department. He has published 16 books on medicine, including titles such as: Experiences on the Treatment of Tumors with Chinese Medicine; Experiences on the Treatment of Difficult and Miscellaneous Disease with Chinese Medicine; The Chinese Medical prevention and Treatment of Tumors; Diagnosis and Treatment of Prostate Disease with a Combination of Chinese medicine and Biomedicine; Dietary Course of Therapy Collections, and others. He has developed 16 nationally recognized anti-cancer patent medicines, such as the Cidan Capsule, Shenling Capsule, Ganyuan Zhushui Capsule, and others.
Clinical Applications of Eight Essential Classical Formulae
- Brand: Product of China
- Product Code: 2008hc
- Reward Points: 300
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 5999
Tags: English edition book